Something for everybody
A very active, exciting and varied programme full of adventure, sports and other activities is planned. During the camp, every night all the participants can choose from an enormous offer of ticket activities, both on and off the campsite.
What's on offer?
Among other things the following activities are expected (no definitive list yet):
- Getting exhausted on a survival challenge-track;
- Mountainbiking: a nice hike to enjoy the Limburg countryside or a heavy cross-country track;
- Combine aiming, running and ambush tactics during outdoor laser combat;
- Be secured on the climbing-wall!;
- A life-jacket isn’t superfluous during the wild-water kayaking;
- Sport: challenge each other in beach-volleyball, soccer, archery or any of your favourite sports;
- Will your self built wooden raft float or sink?;
- Enjoying the fabulous scenery in National Park ‘De Groote Peel’;
- Express yourself in one of the many workshops, like glass engraving and pottery;
- Visit a real Dutch windmill or go 100 years back in time during one of the excursions;
- Don’t get lost and show your knowledge of orienteering;
- Don't hit any cows while playing Farmers' Golf!
And this is only a small part...
Of course we’re not sitting still during the hot Dutch summer nights.
Every night something spectacular is organised in the large (party) tent: Disco-nights, live-shows, karaoke shows, Miss & Mister NICES election and international parties. Too much to mention but we’re sure that you won’t get bored!
Besides the daily activities in the large tent, there will be extra activities organised, like a big international barbecue for all the participants and of course you can make new friends and learn new songs at the campfire.